If you know someone passionate about:
– brainstorming new ideas
– conducting effective research
– taking useful notes
– communicating ideas in engaging ways
please tell them about InfoArtist.com, where I’ll be writing about applications and strategies for information wranglers, researchers, note takers, and communicators of every stripe.
InfoArtist.com is focused exclusively on the art of capturing information, making useful things with it, and sharing it with others in the most engaging format possible.
Upcoming entries include:
– strategies for generating ideas and seeing too-familiar information from a fresh perspective
– step-by-step guides to creating and delivering effective presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint
– presentation secrets gleaned from almost thirty years of experience as a public speaker and workshop leader.
Please help spread by word by linking to InfoArtist.com or by mentioning the site to Twitter and Facebook friends who would be interested. You can also follow InfoArtist on Twitter for updates and quick tips.
Thanks for helping spread the word about InfoArtist.com!