My Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tarot is the best introductory guide to Tarot that you've never heard of. Problems on the publisher's end muddled the book's release; as a result, it was never available anywhere much except Amazon.com.
The book features simple instructions written in plain English. For every card in the deck, you'll find
- photos form four different decks
- a range of light and shadow interpretations
- correspondences from numerology, astrology, affirmations, and stories
- analysis of symbols
- advice on relationships, work, spirituality, spiritual growth, fortune-telling, and timing
- questions you can answer to unlock what the card means for you.